- Athletic Director - Scott Burke Phone: 781-259-9408 X1001
- email: email@example.com
- Hanscom Principal - Erich Ledebuhr Phone: 781-274-7720 X7300
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant - Mary Gately Phone: 781-274-7720
- email: email@example.com
- Boys Soccer Coach - Kevin Leahy Phone: 781-274-7720 X
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer Coach - Scott Dixson Phone: 781-274-7720 X7452
- email: email@example.com
- Cross Country Coach -Katherine Finnegan
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Cross Country coach - Chris Cooper 781-353-4708
- email: email@example.com
Practice Days and Times - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2:50-4:30
The Hanscom School Athletic program offers a Boys & Girls Cross Country team (grades 5-8) and a Boys and Girls Soccer team (grades 6-8). The fall season is from September 9th through October 29th. There are no Athletic games or practices during weekends. All practices and games are held after school Monday through Friday excluding most Wednesdays.
To enroll your child(ren) into one of our Fall teams, he/she must come to the Hanscom Middle School Gymnasium and signup after school on Thursday, August 29th. Monday, September 9th is the first day of “Tryouts” for our Soccer teams and practice for our Cross Country team.
Soccer Tryouts will be Monday, September 9th, Tuesday, September 10th, Thursday, September 12th and Friday, September 13th from 2:50 - 4:30.
Soccer and X-Country: Practices will be held after school for teams on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2:50-4:30.
Kindly note that coming to tryouts and participating does not guarantee your child to a spot on the team that he/she signs up for. Regrettably, team sizes are limited to the number of students that is safe to coach and supervise for a season.
Under Massachusetts’s regulations for Physical Examinations of school children, no child may participate without the results of a physical exam on file in the school nurse’s office. All students must have had a physical within 13 months prior to the start of a season to participate in the Hanscom School Athletic program. In order to tryout and participate in after school athletics, each student must have the following on file before tryouts begin.
- A signed Hanscom Athletic permission form.
- The results of a physical exam on file in the school nurse’s office.
- A signed Extracurricular Activities Medical Questionnaire.
- A Parent and Student Head Injury Training Affidavit signed by a parent/guardian and student.