- Athletic Director - Scott Burke Phone: 781-259-9408 X1001
- email: email@example.com
- Hanscom Principal - Erich Ledebuhr Phone: 781-274-7720 X7300
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant - Mary Gately Phone: 781-274-7720
- email: email@example.com
- Boys Soccer Coach - Chris Gentle
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer Coach - Scott Dixson Phone: 781-274-7720 X7452
- email: email@example.com
- Cross Country Coach -Katherine Finnegan
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Days and Times - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2:50-4:30
I am writing to inform you about our Fall after-school Athletic opportunities for your child(ren). The Hanscom School Athletic program offers a Cross Country team (Grades 5-8) and a Boys and Girls Soccer team (grades 6-8). The fall season runs from September 13th through October 25th. There are no Athletic games or practices during weekends. All practices will be held after school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 2:50 to 4:30 & Friday from 2:50 to 4:00. Protocols have been put in place to provide care and safety to all participants.
To enroll your child(ren) for one of our Fall teams, students must come to the Hanscom Middle School Cafeteria and signup during the first week of school. There will be an Athletics table set up with a sign-up list and all the information and necessary paperwork provided. Tuesday, September 13th is the first day of Practice for our Cross-Country team. There are no “Tryouts” for Cross Country, all participants are welcome.
Soccer Tryouts will be Tuesday, September 13th, Thursday, September 15th, and Friday, September 16th from 2:50 to 4:30. Students must bring their own water bottle and snack.
Kindly note that coming to tryouts and participating does not guarantee your child to a spot on the team that they sign up for. Regrettably, team sizes are limited to support safety and the supervision required for the season.
Under Massachusetts’s regulations for Physical Examinations of school children, no child may participate without the results of a physical exam on file in the school nurse’s office. All students must have had a physical within 13 months prior to the start of a season to participate in the Hanscom School Athletic program.
In order to tryout and participate in after school athletics, each student must have the following on file before tryouts begin.
- A signed Hanscom Athletic permission form.
- The results of a physical exam on file in the school nurse’s office.
- A signed Extracurricular Activities Medical Questionnaire.
- A Parent and Student Head Injury Training Affidavit signed by a parent/guardian and student.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Lincoln School District Athletic Director
Work: 781-259-9408 X1001