Mental Health Resources For Children and Families
If your child or someone in your family is experiencing a mental health safety emergency please call your primary physician, outside provider and/or 911. In addition, the following Mental Health Resources may provide support:
Advocates (emergency services/assessment): If you are experiencing a mental health or emotional crisis (800) 540-5806 or (781) 893-2003 to speak to an Advocates crisis clinician. They are available to help 24 hours a day, every day.
- Lincoln Town Social Worker: Natalia Dedkov | email@example.com | 781-259-8811 (limited hours)
- Warm Lines: Non-crisis support lines for people coping with mental health and social-emotional concerns: 877-733-7563 (Open daily 4pm-8pm). Spanish speaking operators on Sundays and Tuesdays.
- William James Interface: The William James INTERFACE Referral Service is a mental health and wellness referral Helpline available Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm, at 888-244-6843
- Social Work Therapy Referral Service: 617-720-2828
- Elliot Center/Emerson Hospital: (781) 861-0890 - CRISIS TEAM (800) 988-1111
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255