Reading is ESSENTIAL to a good summer! For Mrs. Markelz, that looks like big stacks from the library and long afternoons with a good book. Reading all summer is just as important for our students. There are many great ways to keep the good books flowing all summer long. I can't wait to hear about what you read in September!
- Lincoln Library Summer Reading - The Lincoln Library has tons of fun ways to engage with books all summer long!
- Boston Public Library Summer Reading - This summer at the Boston Public Library, children explore the theme "Imagine Your Story." They also have live online events scheduled throughout the summer!
- Start With A Book – What do you want to explore? This site has great resources that allow your child to explore his or her interests.
- Summer Reading Tips to Go – Start with a Book will send you text messages weekly to help you keep your reading ideas fresh!
- Hoopla - Do you have a library card? You can use it to checkout ebooks and audiobooks on Hoopla! Audiobooks are great for long car trips!
- Storyline Online - Listen to a famous actor or actress read you a great story!
- TumbleBook Library
- Looking for book suggestions? Reading Rockets has great recommendations: