Welcome to the Instructional Technology section for Lincoln School. There are two Technology Integration Specialists (Cindy Matthes and Mark McDonough) on the Lincoln Campus who provide direct instruction in technology to students, work with teachers to integrate technology into their core subjects and provide professional development to staff to support the use of technology in their teaching. Cindy teaches technology classes to grades K, 2 and 3, and Mark teaches classes to grades 1, 4, and 5.
All grades use technology by:
- participating in everyday classroom activities
- completing technology-infused projects
- accessing technology components of textbooks
- accessing skills-based software programs
Grades K - 5 attend a library/technology class once a week. Kindergarten splits the block between tech and library. Grades 1 - 5 split the trimester between tech and library.
We use the following software in our classes:
- KidPix® (multimedia software for children)
- Apple iWork® (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- Google (Classroom, Drive, Maps)
- Scratch® (computer programming software)
- FASTT Math® (math fact practice)
- Keyboarding Without Tears®
- Websites: research, skill exploration and practice
To view specific Learning Outcomes by grade level or by Learning Standard, please visit the district's Technology Literacy Learning Expectations in the Curriculum and Instruction section of this website.
The LPS Tech Plan as well as Parent Resources, and Faculty and Staff Resources can be found in the Technology section of this website.